The following COVID-19 Ceremony procedures must be followed.
1) We are a NY State corporation and must follow NY State COVID regulations, even if we are officiating in any other state. Please check with NY States COVID website or your venue for current regulations. Above all NY State & CDC regulations we have our own policies that must be followed.
2) Social distancing requirements may apply, please ask your venue or local authorities.
3) MASKS - For indoor & outdoor ceremonies our Officiants are masked while at your venue. The mask is removed for the ceremony if we are supplied with proof of vaccination by the couple. If the couple is not vaccinated, the officiant will wear a mask for the ceremony. Couples are not required to wear a mask.
4) Vaccination - Our Officiants are fully Vaccinated, boostered and wear a mask at all times while at your venue. If the couple getting married are able to supply us with proof of vaccination, the officiant will remove the mask for the ceremony. If they are not vaccinated the officiant will be masked for the ceremony. The couple are not required to wear a mask.
5) Hudson Valley Officiants are legally bound to follow all COVID-19 policies, in every state.
6) Our Reverend will arrive 30-60 minutes prior to the ceremony, depending on the type of ceremony.
7) We will go over all ceremony details and procedures, in the bridal suite 20-30 minutes prior to the ceremony.
8) Since we are unable to socialize during this period, Reverend will depart directly after the ceremony as LIMITED EXPOSURE IS REQUIRED OF OUR OFFICIANTS DURING COVID-19.
9) Reverend will file your license and email you a copy. Your State will send the legal version in 7-30 business days or you may be required to return to the issuing clerk for your legal copy.